The dates of the upcoming Kickoffs Sessions are:
- Thursday, Dec 6 – 6:30-8:30 PM – Silver Spring Civic Center (Silver Spring)
- Friday, Dec 7 – 6:30-8:30 PM – Arlington Oaks Recreation Room (Arlington)
- Saturday, Dec 8 – 10:30 AM – Arlington Oaks Recreation Room (Arlington)
- Sunday, Dec 9 – 10:00-12:00 PM – Claude Moore Recreation Center (Sterling)
- Monday, Dec 10 – 6:30-8:30 PM – Silver Spring Civic Center (Silver Spring)
First attend an information session, then RSVP for a kickoff session by e-mailing RSVP@Triteamz.com.
What is a Kickoff Session?
Team Z starts new members in small groups 4 to5 times per year. The small groups help us ensure that our new Z’s know how to navigate all of the services that we provide, appropriately ease into their training plans, connect socially with other team members, and have a coach that is looking out for them. Making sure new members start off on the right foot in the Team Z program is critical to the members successfully achieving their goals, so the Kickoff Sessions are one of the most important things we do.
Kickoffs don’t make sense without attending an Information Session first. So after you attend an Information Session and decide to join the team, RSVP to the kickoff meeting that best fits your schedule by e-mailing RSVP@TriTeamZ.com.